Snape's love Potion for L Snape's love Potion for L

Bahahahaha!

Ohh, that was quality right there. Hilarious and sweet at once. I love how quickly L derobes!

Uchiha Vs. Lee Uchiha Vs. Lee

Hey, not bad, though not great either.

The music was probably the best thing going for the movie. The old school soundtrack had this driving rhythm that got the heartbeat up when the action was about to start. It pushed the movie forwards, though it reminded me more of a parent pushing a toddler as they struggled to stumble along. A little slow-paced, but it had potential. The fights, while not magnificent, were pretty good if they were expanded, a little faster, and perhaps had a story around them.

Not a bad movie, though it definitely needs... more.

Freerun Freerun

Nice.

It's so clear how much effort you put into this. It really paid off! All that research and mimicking actual parkour moves was clearly translated. It was great to see some awesome tricks, and though the story was kind of thrown together around the action, it was awesome enough to pull it off. Great use of humour and different camera angles, though it was a little difficult to tell which limbs were his arms and which were his legs at times.

Great action piece! nice work.

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Sweet but random.

Really catchy and a pretty awesome music video. I love the colour scheme. Great song, and quite sweet.

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

My goodness.

Well that was unexpected. Interesting and humorous. Very political, and very popular.

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

Awesome.

Nice tribute to Nene. Bitching music, fluid animation, cool storyline, heaps of great action. I love the character design of Nene as an older girl- very cool. One thing though: her fighting style is kind of inefficient, but that doesn't detract from the quality of the movie itself. Great job everyone!

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Lol?

Interesting. Disturbing as well. Unusual in that Zelda's probably never been done before like this. They have admittedly great sense of rhythm, and the driving base is strongly reminiscent of a nightclub. I can definitely see drugged out people getting it on to this. Really strange but great job!

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Utter brilliance.

Once again, the fluidity and smoothness of the Madness protagonists is admirable. Equally impressive is their ability to engage in dialogue and display emotion despite having no faces or speech. I also thought the clothing shop was a welcome change of pace- while the Madness series is built on fast-paced action and ridiculous kill counts, taking a few moments of banal life to flesh out their personalities and give a more human side to them is a pleasant change. These two seem as skilled as Hank- one wonders why they needed to help him in the first place. Somehow, I have warmed to these nameless heroes as much as Hank himself, and can't help but wonder what their purpose in this adventure is (if any).

Fantastic music as always. I wonder where it's from?

I'm looking forward to further .5 installments.

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Surprising.

It was only about halfway through the credits I realised what was going on. Very witty use of inference to deliver the unexpected.

Great Destiny Man Great Destiny Man

Entertaining, but brief.

For a film rated so highly I was expecting an epic tale. Amusing and indeed quite cool, with humourous voice acting and a playful take on samurai anime, but... Unexpectedly short.